The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday January 14, 2007 at 10:09
Sylvain
Founding Member
January 2002
Skip 30 would be nice but this is for an SA 8300HD and, as far as I know, there are no skip command of any sort available out there. Other than not having a skip code/function for 8300HD, the issue I have is that I can't use a macro for the "home made" commercial skip function. I have to copy the codes into every instance where I have it which is annoying because it has to be changed in multiple places...

BTW, would someone know what was the default duration on older remotes like the RC5200 that I have? Was it 0.2?

I am still having issues with the cursor keys for the 8300HD and am wondering if I don't have a mechanical problem especially with the up arrow. I even downloaded new codes for the 8300HD from this site to address the problem but it is still not quite as good as my old remote. (the up arrow will just miss on sending the command every now and then)

I hope I can fix this one way or the other. If the 9600 ends up being less effective/reliable for sending IR codes, the spousal authorities won't like it and the remote will have to go back...

Hosting Services by ipHouse