The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday January 13, 2007 at 14:15
LegendLuck3
Long Time Member
January 2007
I dont think I need to start off saying I've never programmed a remote before let alone one as complicated as this new Philips because it should be obvious by my questions, lol...but I saw this remote and had to buy it.

I'm using it for very simple applications-
1. Sharp 52" Aquos LCD (codes don't seem to be in the library)
2. Onkyo Receiver TX-SR674 (codes also not in library)
3. DirecTV H20 Satellite Receiver
4. Sony Bluray player BDP-1 (no codes in library)

So you have to imagine why I came to the forum...to see why 3 out of 4 pieces of equipment were not given in the library!

I got through the first part of the programming which is deleting what you don't need, organizing what you will use, adding all the channel icons, etc. I did the best I could trying to figure out which sony irp file to run through makehex program etc but I dont know where to post all that code even if it is the right code.

And last, I dont know how the remote will know if the equipment is turned on or off. Can someone elaborate on how it does or what I will need to allow it to do this? I havent even transfered what I've done on the computer into the remote yet b/c I dont have codes for all the equipment, but if anyone needs me to email them what I have I am willing to let them laugh at me in exchange for some help and some $.

Thanks all
Kevin

Hosting Services by ipHouse