Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday January 28, 2007 at 19:07
ddarche
Mr. RemoteQuest
February 2002
Lyndel,

Interestingly enough, Philips Pronto Team tested the config I sent him and indicated the codes from the TSU9600 on IR and the codes going through the RFX9400 were identical.

So far, this indicates there is nothing odd, going on with the extender.

I am going to try putting in the actual codes into the macro I have which is not working well, instead of the links and see if that makes any difference.

As you recall, I had created a TSU9600 config for a client and after fine-tuning, everything worked perfectly, when on IR, macros included. As soon as I added the RFX9400, the macros had problems with one specific device.

There are a few more variables in this setup which could still be causing the issue. We are using a high-powered IR blaster for the troublesome piece of equipment, as we could not find the IR receiver, on the front panel, successfully. I have tried low power and high power using the dip switches, but no love there either.

However, the device page for the troublesome piece of equipment is working fine, using any of the buttons linked to the IR code page, with the high-powered blaster. Just the macros within this one device, keep failing.

I have tried every level of delays as well as mutiple different code durations, all the way up to 250ms etc., with no love.

Dave

Last edited by ddarche on January 30, 2007 20:37.
Dave D'Arche
http://RemoteQuest.com
Fine Home Theater Remote Controls & Solutions - Programming services for most remotes

Hosting Services by ipHouse