The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday February 6, 2008 at 18:14
Peter Dewildt
Loyal Member
July 2001
As I said in my previous post, there is no parameter for ExecuteActions to specify how long to transmit the code. Holding down the button that triggers ExecuteActions has (and cannot have) any bearing on how long the code is transmitted.

I'm surprised adjusting duration did not do anything. If you set it to something like 2 seconds, it should behave the same way as pressing a normal button with a single action for 2 seconds.

Your original post is confusing as you use the word widget instead of button. Widget is only a term use din ProntoScript. So, just to be clear:

You have a normal button with an IR Code, and NO ProntoScript. If you press and hold, it transmits continuously. Now if you increase the Duration on the IR Code to something like 2 seconds, and press the button briefly, you should see it transmit for two seconds.

If that works, you should find that if you use ProntoScript to ExecuteActions on that button, you should have the same result.

Alos, you have not said why you want to do this in the first place. There may be another way of getting what you want.
Peter
Pronto 1000 (retired), Pronto TSU7000, RFX6000 (retired)
Pronto 2xTSU9600, RFX9400

Hosting Services by ipHouse