The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Saturday July 28, 2007 at 00:53
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
This evening my configuration file received a few updates. In light of said updates my PackAndGo file has also been updated. See below for more details.

DVD submenu navigation structure updated.
This update specifically involves my TV series box sets. Now when on the title description page for a given season you are able to page up and down through the title description pages of the other seasons which are available, versus having to browse backwards to pick a different season.

Activities page updated.
I've increased the Activities menu from 8 to 10 items. Was quite a trick to pull off due to the stock button I was using, but I made it work. Nothing a little Photoshop and trickery in the editor could not fix! Additions to the Activities menu now include Lyndel's Pronto Pong game (which uses the Channel hard buttons to move the paddle) and ProntoScript version of Daniel's Galaxy 96 game. I've also included the Windows Media Center activity though it's non-functioning in so far as my PackAndGo file goes.

Wi-Fi graphic added to system area.
When downloading my PackAndGo file to the remote the Wi-Fi level graphic will be showing in the system area. This is not a system item however, but a panel I placed there as I run my TSU9600 and RFX9400 in Network Mode now and wanted to show the system area as it appears when I'm using the remote. All devices are actually set to use IR. This ensures that the file can be demonstrated in the remote no matter who downloads it.

Last edited by Lowpro on November 21, 2011 11:42.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse