The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Thursday July 19, 2007 at 15:58
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
In another thread I posted some details regarding my DVD Juke device for the TSU9600 and how jogging DVD covers down to make room for a new title is easier than ever. For good measure I've included a copy of said post below.

The one thing I've been able to do with my TSU9600 version of DVD Juke is use "Snap to Grid". This makes jogging DVD covers down for a given letter a breeze. Here's the breakdown. (Click here for a visual. Keep in mind that I don't normally have "Draw Grid Above Item" selected. That option is just enabled for purposes of the screenshot.) My DVD covers are 160x230. That's two rows of 4 at 8 per page starting at coordinates 0,0. This leaves the exact amount of space required at the bottom of each page for the firm key labels. Better yet, by enabling "Snap to Grid" with Columns set to 15 and Rows set to 43 I'm able to snap each DVD cover to grid for perfect placement. Well each DVD cover in the top row snaps to grid precisely where it belongs. Each DVD cover in the bottom row snaps to grid one pixel too low requiring that I tap the up arrow on my keyboard one time. Hardly a big deal.

Last edited by Lowpro on November 23, 2011 06:06.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse