The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Sunday June 17, 2007 at 09:03
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
Well I've finally topped the 1,600 mark! This past Tuesday I placed the first disc in my 5th changer which puts me at 1,601 discs. In the process of updating my XCF for the DVD's I purchased last Tuesday I also updated a few of my other activities.

XBOX 360 activity updated.
Recently I acquired the HD-DVD add-on drive for the 360. Don't plan on purchasing any HD-DVD titles, but have been enjoying HD-DVD rentals. Very impressed with the video and audio quality of the HD-DVD titles I've viewed so far. In any event, to better accomodate the HD-DVD drive my XBOX 360 activity has been updated. Specific buttons for the Zoom and Bookmark functions have been added. The buttons on the main page for this activity have a better arrangement now as well.

FiOS TV activity updated.
Things have gotten off to a rather slow start as far as my FiOS TV activity goes. Verizon FiOS TV and Internet has yet to be installed at my home unfortunately. Some additional work has to be done to get service to my house. Waiting on some contractor to bore under my street so Verizon can get service to my house. :-P Oh well. Good things come to those who wait I guess. Least I hope that will be the case. In the meantime I've reverted back to the channel logos I was using for Comcast. I've also changed the name of the activity from FiOS TV to HD DVR which is a permanent change.

Galaxy 96 game added.
For purposes of my PackAndGo file I figured I might as well add Daniel's awesome Galaxy 96 game back into the mix, since I have the available memory. This game is accessible via the Activities menu in place of my lighting activity which is still accessible via the hidden button covering the system items in the top right corner of the screen from any page.

As always, my PackAndGo file has been updated accordingly for those who would like to check it out. Download link is at the top of this thread. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro on June 17, 2007 11:20.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse