The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Friday June 8, 2007 at 19:09
wjjz106
Long Time Member
September 2005
On June 8, 2007 at 14:14, Lowpro said...
The reason I'm already down| to 4% free memory is due to one simple fact. With | theTSU9600 we're working with a 640x480 page area, not 240x320| as is the case | with the Pronto NG line of remotes. Working at 640x480 means larger graphics | which take up more memory. Much more memory. In many cases twice the memory | as would be used in the Pronto NG remotes. Considering this fact it's not suprising | that I'm running out of memory already. Really bums me out let me tell you. From | the very beginning I went to great lengths to optimize my XCF so that I could get | the most out of the available memory possible. Was really hoping I'd have more | than 4% free memory at this point. Push come to shove there are a few additional | things I can do to free up additional memory. Hopefully this 4% will last me a little
while. Only time will tell.

Lp that's not good news at all! Especially with that 5th changer waiting to be feed. :-) I appreciate the steps you've shown me in ways of saving as much memory as I could with the TSU7000.

Hopefully Philips will increase the memory capacity of the TSU9600 remote as they did for the NG's.

Oh BTW, congrats on the upcoming 1,000. :-)
DVD 12 Step Member
[Link: invelos.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse