I made some updates to my XCF over the weekend both to free up additional memory and in preparation for Verizon FiOS TV and Internet which gets installed this Friday. In the end I went from 0% memory free to 4% free. Should keep me going through the end of the year I hope. For those that would like to check out my latest XCF in their remote my PackAndGo file has been updated accordingly. Said updates are listed below, including pics. Enjoy!
1) The splash screen on my Home page has been updated. It now simply reads, "Press the power button to begin."
2) Date and time now included in the system area.
3) Settings Button moved from the system area to the lower right side of the screen and now reads, "Setup"
. Pressing this button down for 4 seconds will take you to the setttings pages of the remote.
4) The lighting icon I had in the upper right corner of the system area has been replaced with an invisible button covering all of the system items on the right side. Tapping this invisible button will take you to my lighting device. My lighting device in turn contains an invisible button in the same location which will browse you backwards to the previous device you were under. Access to my lighting device has also been added to the Activities menu.
5) IR Codes activity added to the Activities menu for accessing my hidden IR code pages.
6) Galaxy 96 activity removed.
7) OTA Tuner activity removed.
8) Cable TV activity removed.
9) Stock panels in use on activity based pages updated. These graphics were much larger than they needed to be as only portions of each were actually positioned on screen. Each have been cropped accordingly cutting their respective file sizes down dramatically.
10) DVD Juke background image updated for better readability of text.
11) FiOS TV activity added which includes several new HD channel logos. Verizon has a few additional HD channels over what Comcast offers.
Last edited by Lowpro on November 21, 2011 10:57.