The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Sunday October 19, 2008 at 19:55
slbelt
Long Time Member
February 2003
On July 7, 2008 at 16:15, mjrlocal1 said...
I have a solution. Copy and paste the issue command page
in the HAI Device pages and rename it some like Issue
Command 2. Then change your command lines to make it do
what you want. Then put in a jump to the second issue
command page in your tsu remote. This is tested and working
on the 9400 that I use.

mjrlocal1 (or anyone how knows) please help...

I am trying to also execute an omni command outside of the HAI activity. I have made two different attempts at it with no success. Hopefully someone can show me what is wrong.

In both methods I am using the latest V2 HAI xcf file from their website and the HAI activity section itself works fine. So no problem connecting.

1st method -

Copied the pre-existing Issue Command Page in the HAI Activity and created one named 'Issue Command B17' with the script name of IssueCmd (same as original page).

I tried both leaving the original page and deleting it in case it didn't like having two pages with the same script name.

I modifed the code on the Issue Command B17 page with the following code:

System.setGlobal("OmniIssueCmds",
"(7, 0, 17)" // execute Button 17
);

I also added a _PS_DEBUG_ panel on the page and a line of code to print out the command string:

System.print(System.getGlobal("OmniIssueCmds");

I modifed the ISSUE CMD button on the home page to do a page jump to the new Issue Command B17 page.

When I press the button it appears to be processing it as the correct page info comes on the screen but then I am receiving an error that flashes by very quickly on the debug panel that says: Pronto Script Actionlist Error and points to the IssueCmd page.

The only code on the Issue Command B17 page is the original code with the modifications above.

Also, as expected, the button doesn't execute on the Omni.

2nd Method (which I have only tried once) -

Delete the setGlobal line in the Issue Command page.
Add the following two lines of code to the ISSUE CMD button on the home page:

System.setGlobal("OmniIssueCmds",
"(7, 0, 17)" // execute Button 17
);
scheduleAfter(100,CF.widget("JumpHere","IssueCmd","HAI Controller").executeActions());

When I press the ISSUE CMD button, it jumps to the correct page and tries to execute the Eval command but I am getting an error that there is no connection to the Omni. It appears it must not be running the page script and is only executing the code on the button, but not sure if that is the problem with this approach.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated....

Hosting Services by ipHouse