Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 12, 2009 at 16:38
Evohome
April 2008
I am sure there might be a thread already on here concerning this, but after searching for around 12 hours, I thought I'd just bite the bullet and start my own.

Here's the question:

I have been messing around with the weather modules available, and have tailored them to suit my taste. What I want to be able to do is set up a page related to weather module "x", where I can pop up a keyboard and actually enter the zip code data for a particular city, and have that change the XML feed automatically.

I have figured out how to do/ modify a lot of the connection between the XML feed(s) and the display on the pages (that part is really simple). What I need guidance on is how to set up a box or boxes on a page that is/ are editable directly on the screen, and that directly edit the specific info on the Prontoscript...

I have found an active "keyboard" screen for the TSU, but the PS is about three miles long, and I'm kinda lost.

Any takers?

Thanks guys.
And buyer beware of a man who chooses to be judged by numbers and salary, with no regard for character or integrity. Peter Gammons, ESPN

Hosting Services by ipHouse