The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday January 30, 2009 at 20:29
brodricj
Long Time Member
May 2008
I'm finally pleased to report after about 10 months trying I've finally got my TSU9600 to communicate with the RFX9600 over wifi !! (solution: ditch Apple Airport Extreme and buy new DLINK DIR-300). So now I can get on the programming learning curve proper.

Here's my first problem that I can't think of a workaround, yet. Hopefully the forum can help. I have configured a button on my panel that I want to use as a system master on/off toggle. I can send the toggle on/off HEX string to my AV controller and it functions as expected i.e. touch the button and the device will change its state either from on to off, or off to on. Next step in the master on/off macro is to switch on the SMS-1 subwoofer controller, however that device only has discrete on and discrete off ASCII string commands, i.e. no toggle on/off code. So what's my workaround here?

I want to be able to toggle on/off the AV controller in sync with the SMS-1 (i.e. AV controller comes on, SMS-1 comes on, and V.v). But without a toggle command for the SMS-1 how do I do that?

Apologies in advance if this topic is covered elsewhere, but my search didn't reveal a solution.

Hosting Services by ipHouse