The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 13, 2009 at 07:52
maxifox
Long Time Member
August 2008
This is something strange and can not find the reason... I get error messages that Philips Yamaha IR codes removed from the buttons action list when I upload a project to TSU9600. Only these IR libraries, nothing more.

Seems simple, but it does not for me. I added them into MyDatabase from Philips Database, then Added the Component to Project. The codes have been tested successfully from MyDatabase (function test by PEP2 via TSU9600), the equipment did respond. There are green ticks against all the codes in component...

When I upload the project to TSU 9600 I get the message that the IR codes have been removed from buttons and, yes, RFX9600 IR port shows no activity as I press the button).

I also noticed, that these IR libraries got invalid in Component list (there is a warning triangle sign against every IR code for the component) when I close the project/exit from PEP2 and open the project again. Of course, I can swap the libraries from MyDatabase or Philips to repair (this is what I do) but that helps until I close the project again...

Indeed this drives me a bit crazy as I cannot use those Yamaha libraries at all and cannot tell what causing that!

Here is my environment:

TSU9600 v2, App v6.0.21., IR firmware 3.0.11.
PEP2 v2.0.34.0, build June 26 2008, WinXP SP3

"Problematic" IR libraries (Philips Database):

Yamaha - Amplifier - AX596
Yamaha - AV Receiver - TX497

Any advise what to do?

Hosting Services by ipHouse