The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday September 5, 2006 at 21:20
MWASMUND
Long Time Member
October 2002
I am using a fairly large multiroom set-up with a combination of (5) MX-350 remotes, (1) MX-850 remote-basic home theater and (1) MX-3000 remote for the main home theater. I am running (2) MRF-300 together for the Multi-room distribution and several MRF-300 around the house for the local equipment. Together they work pretty well, but was really looking foward to getting 1 main unit for the Multi-room distribution for the obvious upgrades, RS-232, more flashers, storing IR codes inside the unit, and so on....
It kinda bursted my bubble when I heard it was compatible with the MX-900,TX-1000,MX3000,MX950....... Is this true?? Will this not work at all for the other complete control remotes? I know it uses the new narrow band antenna but I was hoping it would still work with the existing remotes from URC. I don't need better coverage, and my RF isn't that bad. I am just not ready to replace all my MX-350 for the basic rooms in my house.

Anyone know of them upgrading existing Complete Control remotes if this is true?
Any feedback?
Thanks
Sometimes you just have to figure it out for yourself!

Hosting Services by ipHouse