Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday October 29, 2006 at 20:27
vbova27
July 2006
All I do lately is see an d hear of RF problems with the MRF-300. I myself, have 2 MRF 300's in my family room, 1 MRF-250 in my bedroom, and 1 MRF 250 in my pool-room and never ever had a problem. In fact, I could change the channel on my TV from down the block.

Now that's changed. Starting on Friday, my MRF-300's in my family room stopped working. I have them connected to an RFX-250, which was blinking wildly. I tried everything from changing the channel, moving it, unplugging it, etc. EVERTHING. After about 40 minutes this inteference stopped and the box worked fine. Yesterday, same problem a half hour here, a half hour there. I could not figure it out. Blinking like crazy, than fine. Tonight it's bee going on for well over 2 hours now. Okay, bad box, something wrong, etc. but NOW my neighbor (who lives across the street and one house over approx 300 feet away) is compliaing about the same problem. Major RF interference. He hasnt realized it as much as I have over the past few days, but he was not home much.

What in god's name would casuse something like this to happen? Another neighbor down the block is not complaining about any problems. He lives about 3 houses down. What outside force could cause this to happen, and so intermintantly? I am going crazy here and the neighbor who called me justified that there is not much I can do. If anyone has any ideas please reply.

Thank you,
V

Hosting Services by ipHouse