Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday December 16, 2006 at 21:13
Mitch57
June 2003
I'm having a strange issue with learned codes on the MX-900. I have a combo DVD/VCR recorder. I have a separate page called "Power" where I put all my device"s power codes. Essentially, I copied the learned power codes from my DVD/VCR device page by using the copy and paste (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V). I have a power off macro on my DVD/VCR device page which calls the power off learned code from my "Power" page. When I execute the Power Off macro the DVD/VCR does not power off.

What's strange is that when I go to the "Power" page and press the DVD/VCR power off button with the learned code it works just fine. But it wont work when it's being called from the macro.

Even stranger yet, I can use the same macro but instead of calling the power off command from the "Power" page I issue the command from the DVD/VCR device page (where I originally copied the command from in the first place) and it works fine.

Anyone else experiencing this type of behavior? I thought I saw a post somewhere in this forum where someone else had a similar issue but I can't seem to find it now.

Hosting Services by ipHouse