The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 22, 2007 at 02:54
bimerguy
Long Time Member
December 2006
I just started programming my new MX-900 and have all the devices(TV, Dish Netw DVR522, Audio, DVD-Recorder and X10 Automation) and started macros but need advice about Fav Ch macros.

For logical reasons I would like to have a listing of Fav Ch under the device of Sat/DVR since the Fav Ch will be channels on the SAT/DVR device. Ideally I would like to have a LCD button on a page under Watch-Sat/DVR that is labelled FAV CH and when selecting the FAV CH LCD the Fav Ch names with macros to go-to those Sat channels would be displayed but still retain ALL the SAT/DVR hard-buttons pre-programmed under the device for SAT/DVR.

When experimenting with this I made a macro for a Fav CH number under the SAT/DVR device and noticed that when the amcro was run it went to the proper channel but was now in a mode that did not retain the pre-programmed SAT/DVR functions and had to go back through Watch-SAT/DVR to get the back whcih defeats the convenience of having a Fav CH if each time loses the SAT/DVR button programming.

Thanks in advance,

Hosting Services by ipHouse