The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday July 13, 2007 at 03:14
kneighbour
Long Time Member
June 2007
On July 11, 2007 at 21:53, 808htfan said...
Really, I'm interested in hearing what kind of bugs?

Well, I do not have the program running in front of me, so I am working from memory.

1. you cannot delete button links (ie IR, Learned or Macros). There is a function to do this - it simply does not do anything at all.
2. In simulate mode, the small indicator icons on the keys are very flakey. ie the ones that show if a key is linked to a macro, Learn, etc. Often they are missing completely. This is quite disconcerting when you are programming key arfter key - you think you have missed some! If you change pages and come back, they all appear ok - so it is just a visual thing.
3. The button link screen does not always show its contents - especialy for Learned keys. So you do not know if a button has contents in it or not - ie whould you relearn that key or not? You cannot tell.

If I had the program in front of me, I could go on and on. But to what effect? Unless I can report these bugs to someone that can fix them, it is rather pointless and a waste of my time. I am a programmer, and I do this sort of thing all day long, so perhaps I am a bit pickier than most users - or simply notice a bit more.

Hosting Services by ipHouse