Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday September 9, 2007 at 13:42
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
I tested it.

I assume the P-ON and P-OFF on page 2 of that configuration don't work. They are from a totally different code set than the resto of the signals.

The rest of the signals are from a protocol which in DecodeIR and MakeHex is called "Samsung36". (That name is from reverse engineering it. I have no idea what Samsung calls that protocol).

I checked MakeHex.zip and Samsung36.irp was not included. So here is the contents of that .irp file in case someone needs it before I re release MakeHex.zip

Device=32.0
define E=1
Function=0..255
Frequency=38000
One=498,-1498
Zero=498,-498
Form=;4488,-4492,d:8,s:8,498,-4498,e:4,f:8,-68,~f:8,498,-59154

Your signals all decoded the same as whatever I was looking at when I made that .irp file (the lines Device=32.0 and define E=1 should vary by device, but are the same between your device and whatever I was looking at then). I'll search shortly to see if I can find the thread on that topic. I don't recall anything, but there must have been one.

Your signals all decode as function numbers from 34 through 56. With a Pronto, it would be easy to just pull in all 256 possible functions and test them. With an MX, dragging all 256 functions via Universal Browser and then testing them, could get very tedious. Maybe you want to do that, or maybe you want to stay closer to the range of the learned signals.

Last edited by johnsfine on September 9, 2007 13:50.

Hosting Services by ipHouse