The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday September 19, 2007 at 21:33
jberger
October 2006
Joe,

Why do you continue to sell URC if you are so unhappy?
Move to another line like RTI that is very well protected if availablity bothers you so much. I'm not trying to pick a fight, it's just that you seem pissed off at URC in every post. It's not worth it, move on.

Personally I don't really care who else sells URC, We do very well with the line and it suits our market. I think the 810 is going to be a huge seller for us and can't wait to see if it will live up to my expectations.

This remote has zero usefulness without the programming, that's what clients pay for, IP. It's not like a flatpanel that works out of the box.

I've never had anyone say they could have bought it on ebay, amazon or anywhere else. And I'm certainly not getting my ass whipped because of internet vendors. If someone wants to source everything online and do it themselves it doesn't cost me a penny. It wasn't my client or my sale.

You've got to sell Value, not price. No one needs a remote, they need something that makes their system easy to use, that's what they want and we give it to them.

Hosting Services by ipHouse