The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Saturday October 13, 2007 at 12:39
RHT1
Lurking Member
August 2004
Joe-CI, I took your advice and “bought the MX810 dinner.” After a lovely evening out, we became better acquainted and began what I would call a very promising relationship.

All kidding aside, Eric Johnson from URC took the time to walk me through some MX810 programming tricks using the Universal Browser which has been included in the Wizard software. The Universal Browser gave me the tools I needed to complete a successful MX810 program.

As I predicted, the daily users of my personal home theater system, my wife and son, were able to pick up the 810 and start using it successfully with absolutely NO instructions from me. That’s the test of a truly great remote control… no instructions needed!

My wife and son have used every remote I’ve sold in the last 15 years and their comments were that this remote (MX810) was their favorite by far.

I’ve placed an order for more MX810 remotes from AVAD and know they will be a huge success.

I know that many of you will run into the same programming difficulties I had so I recommend that you contact URC for a 30-45 minute training session to learn the advanced programming methods that will enable you to complete successful 810 programs.

Thanks again, URC for the best technical support in the industry and for designing the best 1-hand remote control to date.

Last edited by RHT1 on October 24, 2007 01:58.
Glenn Thomas
REEL Home Theater
www.reelht.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse