The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday November 18, 2007 at 14:04
TX-1000
Long Time Member
November 2007
Hello, I have encountered a strange problem. I just recently purchased a TX-1000 and as soon I as download (send configuration to remote control) thinking all my setting, buttons and macros were sent. The remote will not communicate. So I would upload to check configuration from remote to make sure everything is there and I noticed everytime the RF Control settings has return to "RF". I have set them to "IR" or "IR & RF" but never just "RF". I called URC today and he was stumped. Said, try reinstalling the software, (I did), Try teaching it differently, (I did) but no matter what after uploading the remote would returned to "RF" in the RF Control settings. I should mention at the moment I am only trying to communicate direct line of sight.

Update on situation: I have downloaded an older version from some other website and the software works fine. I've called URC and they tell me they are going to let the engineers know. It would be nice to have the newer version for more features to use, (which is why I purchased the TX-1000 in the first place). Does anyone know if the VER ? on URC is working yet? The older verison I'm using is VER 1.10.086 Firmware 1.40

Thanks!

Eric, are you out there for any help??

TX-1000

Hosting Services by ipHouse