Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 87 made on Monday March 24, 2008 at 17:53
sirroundsound
November 2003
Never said you were using a fake name, just playing on the rather harsh words you used to start your post.

I have said it a couple of times, if the seller was decent he would have accepted the return, maybe with a small penalty to cover his costs. I would have under the circumstances. But then I generally only sell electronic type items, and because I'm in this business I have a pretty good understanding of what I am selling.

My point is that there is always another side to look at everything from, and that is the fact that the seller did nothing wrong. He like 100's of other e-bayers is not a ligit source for the products they are selling, and I don't believe he tried to pass himself off as one either. Someome else just pointed out that he might have been one of those e-bay drop off centers. So all they do is sell what is in the box. Everyday on e-bay 1000's of people send 100's even 1000's of dollars to strangers for items soley based on a picture and description. Most consumers either know what they want, or have done their homework before bidding. tiger started to do his homework, but I think he may have jumped the gun.
In the end, getting all upset and mad at the seller I don't believe is warranted, and as a warning to tiger, I was mearly mentioning that it is possible the seller isn't going to let this go with ease.

Peace back at you.. :)

Pat

Hosting Services by ipHouse