Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Friday October 10, 2008 at 17:23
Darnitol
Universal Remote Control Inc.
June 1999
Wow Ernie...

It sounds like my reply offended you, and I didn't mean for it to do anything even remotely like that. I apologize if the words I chose came across in the wrong way. When I asked "what 'it'," I was confused as to the meaning of your sentence: "My first question is: just what products will it control?"

I didn't know if you realized that this was an entire product line, so I described my best guess as to what "it" was.

I had no idea you wanted a list of product numbers and in fact, I couldn't have provided them even if I'd understood that. I'm very removed from anything having to do with Sales, so I generally don't even get price sheets by the time dealers do. I just don't have much use for that information in product design. I know a good deal about the overall line, but I couldn't begin to give you the specifications on each product.

Anyway... my reply here is just to say sorry for the misunderstanding. I looks like I annoyed you, and I had absolutely no intention to do that.

Best regards,
Dale
I'm a member of the Remote Central community, just like you! My comments here are my own, and in no way express the opinions, policies, or plans of Universal Remote Control, Inc.

Hosting Services by ipHouse