Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Friday October 10, 2008 at 14:17
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Referring back to Post 1:
On September 30, 2008 at 21:21, Darnitol said...
Ernie:

What "it" are you referring to?

By "it" I mean this thread is not actually official. I just wanted to start a place where this stuff would be discussed.

If you know me, you know one of the first things I want is a list of model numbers so I can see what does what. Your posts say whoopee and wow but don't give model numbers. New product information is whoopee and wow until actual units are shipped. You say they are being shipped. What are the model numbers and what do they do? Actuallyl, a link to the right page is enough.

I started this thread after having the same problem with the list of remotes, which is to say I could not find a list of remotes that could control lighting, until today when, upon loading the URC website's lighting page FOR THE THRID TIME, the box showing model numbers appeared.

I just reread your first post here. I don't see anything specific enough to help me use the product. And I did not see it on the URC website today.

Thanks for the help.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse