The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 13, 2006 at 16:50
MrJon81
Lurking Member
September 2006
I'm looking for a remote to do the following. Control all my A/V equipment consisting of an HK AVR-510 receiver, Sony 42" Rear Projection LCD, Digital Cable DVR box, Sony single disc DVD player and X-10 or Insteon light switches (not sure which would be better, open to suggestion) (I currently have some IR light switches in a few rooms now but a few of the actual switchs no longer work, only work by remote, so its time for an upgrade)

I would also like to setup some sort of DVD management system that I could control from my remote if possiable. I saw the DMX-3000 software for the MX-3000 and would like that or something similar depending on the remote I get. I know I also need a DVD mega changer for this but unsure of which one to get?

I would like something that has touchscreen and would prefer to keep it under a $1000.

The few I seen that I like so far are the MX-3000, Pronto TSU7500, NevoSL and Harmony 1000. Just not sure what would be best for what I would like it to do? I'm also open to any suggestions on other remotes that would do what I'm looking for also.

Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks, Jon

Hosting Services by ipHouse