The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday August 11, 2005 at 07:43
Springs
May 2002
Update:

Made the mistake of mentioning this to my rep and his answer was to, "drag me into the principals office", and just yell at me. I tired to explain what happened but he was to "hot" to even listen to my side of it. I kept requesting that he come here and read what happened and my review... basically he didn't have time to read what I said but he time to hollar. Don't know if he ever red this at all.

Yesterday the CSR emailed me a letter of appology. Wich was also followed up by a phone call from his boss.

But back to the remote...
There is no browser at this time. I checked the image file that comprises the Win CE version on the remote. It seems there is barely enough space to get minimo on there. I think that would chew up most the memory. Didn't check the size on IE yet.

I am not totally sure about the IP IR unit yet, I didn't have time to mess with it after I got my head ripped of at my local. However, from my earlier conversation with the CSR. I think it relays from remote to access point to network to router to IR unit. I am 90% sure that does not have to pass through a computer runing software.

Hosting Services by ipHouse