The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday November 20, 2005 at 18:08
Jem
Lurking Member
November 2005
I received my NevoSL 4 days ago. I used the Nevostudio upgrade to check for updates and it downloaded an update. I upgraded the firmware, programmed the remote and had it up and running day 1. I use Wifi to stream audio and use the remote for TV/DVD etc. I am concerned there may be a fault somewhere after reading various battery life comments. The remote is fantastic compared to the original Pronto I had before but take it off the cradle for a few hours and the battery indicator gets to empty rather quickly. This is not satisfactory in my mind as the whole point of a remote is so you can have it by your side. I don't mind recharging on the cradle every night but it won't last a day without a recharge. I have another 2 days to send it back and am seriously considering it. When I looked at the about, it says that the nevo version is 1.1.0.437 but the firmware is 1.0.1.09. If the firmware is not the latest then where do you get it from if not the check for updates facility in Nevostudio?

I just ran a check for new updates and even though I downloaded a new version 4 days ago, there was another new version available. I am now on NevoSL 1.1.0.442 and Firmware 1.0.1.14. Is this the correct firmware?

Last edited by Jem on November 21, 2005 06:32.

Hosting Services by ipHouse