Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday April 21, 2006 at 17:19
Sanwar
Lurking Member
April 2006
Hi

I have used the S1175 device code for my Sky Plus PVR. The main problem I have with this is that I cannot find a way to have a power on and power off button. There is only one button that powers on and off. When I want to switch everything off using one button it does not always work. If the Sky Plus PVR is off when I use the "all off button" then it is switched on rather than off!

Should I leave my Arcam FMJ AV9 Processor/Pre Amplifier and FMJ P7 Power Amplifier on all the time? I was also told that when switching on it should be the source then amplifiers. When switching off it should be the other way round with the pre amplifier muted first.

I have or am about to have all of the following:

Remote Control Nevo SL
Pioneer Plasma PDP 506XDE
Arcam FMJ AV9
Arcam FMJ P7
Naim CDX2
Sky Plus PVR
Old Sony DVD Player
Focal JM Lab Alto Utopia Speakers
Focal JM Lab Sub Utopia
Focal JM Lab Center Utopia
4 Focal JM Lab SR 1000s

Does anyone have any tips on setting up the Nevo SL with the above components? I have found that some functions do not work unless I have a time delay when I have set things up for one button to start various components in sequence. In some cases I have a time delay of about 30 seconds. I also have a time delay between the other components and the amplifiers (in reality this may be the only time delay I use). What sort of time delay is recommended?

Sometimes the Arcam FMJ AV9 AV Processor does not start when I am using one button to start various components in sequence. Could it be that I am not pointing the Nevo SL in the right direction?

Any configuration files that could help me will be gratefully received!

Many thanks.

Sanwar
Office: +44 (0)20 7842 0800
and +371 7814121
Web-Site: www.workpermit.com mailto:[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse