Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday October 13, 2006 at 17:09
ddarche
Mr. RemoteQuest
February 2002
Folks,

I decided to open a new thread so we could keep everything in one place and not disturb the rest of the forum.

I really apologize to those in this forum for getting carried away and hijacking others posts with my noise. Not very professional nor very nice of me.

That being said, I have more things I want to say to Springs:

Springs,

You are very confused and apparently you have a pretty thin skin.

I don't really see where I have attacked you personally. I have said you have your head up your butt and you do. I am not the only one who has ever thought that and I am sure there are a dozen or so people in this forum who have wanted to say it. So, I am saying it on their behalf as well.

It is all about that stupid event you had with UEI tech support a year ago and it has been about that ever since. Whenever you open your mouth about Nevo, we can expect nothing but DRIVEL to come out. Look that up; It means childish, meaningless and believe it or not, idiotic. I am not saying this. I am not attacking your personally I am just saying what the dictionary says.

I have asked you to show your pedigree and you have. You are a very accomplished programmer and I am sure you are quite good at it. The reason I asked, was to demonstrate you don't know jack about the Nevo SL. Your pedigree indicates it.

You have never installed ONE.
You haven’t touched one in a year.
You can’t even offer a technical reply, where you have any first hand knowledge.

I would send you some whitepapers about Networking with the Nevo, but I doubt you would read them.

Yes, I called you sophomoric. Look it up….It means childish, juvenile. That is what you sound like when you constantly attack Nevo, using your lovely, condescending tone you have made so popular. Is this really a personal attack? Nope, just stating the obvious.

I also said you are spewing old info about the Nevo and you do not have the foggiest idea what you are talking about. Is that a personal attack? I don’t really think so. I was simply pointing out that you don’t know what you are talking about when it comes to the Nevo. That is my opinion and your experience shows it. Not attacking. Call ‘em like I see ‘em…

Yes, I told you to STFU. Not very professional of me but I not going to apologize for it because it was so damn gratifying. You have had it coming for many, many months.

So, no it is not really personal at all. You just don’t like what you are hearing because you know I am right. And so do many other people in this forum.

So, let’s take a slightly different approach with future posts. Just so you will know how silly you sound, every time you say something negative about the Nevo SL, I am going to follow up that post with one that bashes YOU! Let’s see if you can take some of you own medicine. I am going to keep it handy and paste it in every time. Won’t that be fun??? Based upon history, I should be over 2,000 posts in no time!

My new auto-responder:

“Don’t mind Springs post. He had an issue with Nevo SL tech support over a year ago and he can’t let it go. Poor guy…He is really insecure and just can't quite get over it. Really has a problem. So much, that he has been ranting like a lunatic for over a year now. He ALWAYS bashes the Nevo SL, despite the fact that he has never installed one or even programmed one for a client. Just kind of humor him."

Bring it....

Regards…Dave
Dave D'Arche
http://RemoteQuest.com
Fine Home Theater Remote Controls & Solutions - Programming services for most remotes

Hosting Services by ipHouse