The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday June 3, 2008 at 17:40
Livebythecreed
Long Time Member
May 2008
I was under the impression that the Nevo Media needed a dedicated computer with audio output which went into your AV equipment.

You are saying that you can replace that computer with this Roku Soundbridge device? Interesting. Which model did you use? The M1000? That could save me the use of 1 small computer.

I was wondering as far as the functionality and interface of the Logitech squeezebox duet remote( IPOD-like) vs the NEVO SL interface.

I am talking as far as navigating on the screens and finding and selecting songs, display, etc....

Would you say that feature and usability are about the same or is 1 clearly better?

I guess the logitech squeezebox duet has the Internet radio. Do you know if the NEVO SL Media server has the ability to select Internet radio?
I currently only using my NEVO SL in a theater environment and never really had a chance to test out its media server ability.

Not sure if it was worth checking out the logitech squeezebox duet if I already owned the NEVO Sl. The Logitech did get editor's choice and a lot of awards but I was not sure if it was an improvement over the NEVO SL media function which on paper seems like the same thing.

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse