Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Thursday December 15, 2005 at 11:37
Davidsed
Long Time Member
November 2005
Hey Mythaeus,

Thanks for your feedback. I kinda thought DSM-320 would work because I've read elsewhere it is mostly UpNP compliant. I'm thinking about getting their next model...the 520 so that boades well anyway.

As to your issue with the interface persisting it seems that is a problem for others also. Over in the Nevo SL(similar wifi remote) thread a guy with a 320 mentioned the same problem. May wanna watch over there too.

[Link: remotecentral.com]

I would guess that is something that Dlink would have to address through some update.

What might be helpful for diagnosis is Cidero's control point software. From a PC on the same network you can see your UpNP devices and see the UpNp calls and responses in a debug window. You could check to see if there is a difference in the behaviour if a file is sent by Cidero or by the RC9800i. Just a thought...but its also kinda fun. Also shows you what Philips should do.

http://www.cidero.com/

Just curious...if you select a mp3 using your 9800 and send it to your dlink...what happens after the song ends ? Next song in folder ? Playback stops ?

Hosting Services by ipHouse