The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday August 26, 2006 at 18:56
avengere
Lurking Member
August 2006
Or should i go to something more expensive?

Basiclly what ive got is a home that isnt done yet(framing and roof is done just about to start electrical). Its about 3600 sqft and has a large media room across the top floor over looking the lake. We will have a 42" plamsa wall mounted up there with reccessed speakers and such with a reciever and all that. We also have 3 other bed rooms an exercise room and a living room and kitchen area as well as a giant outside patio that will have a sound system in it(i used to be an audio tech so i have an idea what im doing out there).

In my bedroom will be the center of all the electronics, main computer, router, and all the rest. I was also planning on doing a MCE box to run off the sound system for the patio or maybe an UPnP device instead. But my problem is i need some to be able to control the music while say out on the patio down closer to the lake and such(about 50' or so). So i was wondering if this is really all i need or would expanding to something more like the nevoSL be good for me as well? I would like to have each room be controlled at bit as well. Mostly for streaming and such. So any advise would be awesome guys. Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse