The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday October 5, 2006 at 19:42
hd_guy
Lurking Member
October 2006
I still haven't been able to do this, could you elaborate more on selecting a specific sound mode for a particular activity?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think just creating a DVD-R device like you mentioned above should do it?

EXACTLY,,,, you can add many pseudo devices and add whatever learned code you need to the input select options you add. Then whenever you add the pseudo device to the activity, you can choose which input to select for that specific input. In my case I added the DTS, Dolby Digital, Stereo receiver codes as inputs for the pseudo device, then assigned the specific input I needed for each activity. For another pseudo device, i assigned to the input codes, display resolution, for another, i really used it to switch inputs on my sat receiver because the receiver templates did not contain the input switching option.... the great thing is you can use it for whatever you want to create your own startup macro specific to each activity, including controlling lighting with an ir to x10 converter.

Hosting Services by ipHouse