The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday December 20, 2006 at 09:04
mws_schouten
Lurking Member
December 2006
I recently bought a logitech harmony 525, but despite what I read on the internet i think this thing doesn't work at all. As soon as I try to change the standard delay times, it doesn't function at all anymore. Simple problem is that my tv takes some time to start up, and it has to wait for that.
I found this remote on the internet and am hoping that you will be able to answer some of my questions.
Is it able to play sort of like scripts which are programmable? I need it to turn on tv, wait for 5 sec, press menu button, go down 7 times and press menu again. Things like this. I am interested in the media server function. My idea is to use the remote to control my pc in the living room for music. Will I be able to see all the files on the remote or does that only work if you play music on the remote itself? And when I go to bed, i will put it in the cradle next to my bed, to stream the music to there.
Do I understand it correctly that if I update the firmware with the european version I could use an US model as well? They sell for approx. 250GBP less. Does anyone have experience with the EPG and Uk SKY?
Any comments would be highly appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse