The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday February 6, 2003 at 17:10
Archer
Founding Member
August 2001
I can't say to much right now because I have yet to see a 3000. I have used the Peng software since it came out and have only had if crash on me once. I have done 100's and 100's of saves. Part of this I believe is becuase I created all new pages for my PCF's. I believe the software does not convert the ccf's without some errors and this is what is causing the crashes and simulator lockups. Once you use the PENG software it is easy to use and does "mostly" what it is suppose to. I think that being able to use the full screen to program, 16 shades of grey, the extra hard buttons, and having transparency are biggest items (and why I will buy this remote). This software will improve with time. Remember this software and remote are only a few weeks old. If you want ccf technology stay with a 2000 or 6000. If you want the latest to build on get a 3000. For the few weeks that the remote has been out there really hasn't been to many problems listed on this board. Go to the Pronto 2000 board and you will still see many problems still be asked by people, can't connet, software crashed, lost this, can't do this and these have been out for years. I believe that the 3000 and its new software will be the Pronto standard of the future.

Hey this is just 2 cents worth and like I've said before "with inflation that does't amount to much"

This message was edited by Archer on 02/06/03 17:18.
Jack of all trades..
Master of None

Hosting Services by ipHouse