The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday March 7, 2003 at 13:22
cninham
Long Time Member
March 2003
Dave, thank you for your reply. I might not have expressed myself clearly. My problem is not with using the "other features" other than the power on/off, during the brand search feature. But rather, it seems that when you use the BRAND SEARCH feature, once you hit OK to stop searching and TRY the device/code-set that was found, if you are not happy with the selection and want to *CONTINUE* the search, then you have to hit the BACK button, and select OK (or something similar) to confirm to *CONTINUE* SEARCHING for another set of device codes to control your desired equipment...
However, the SEARCH function does *NOT* apprear to resume the SEARCH at the next device (immediately after the last one that you had just tried), but rather, it apprears that the SEARCH feature starts right at the beginning of the database (*again*) and stops at the first device it found during the last search (*again*)...

There does not seem to be a way to let the SEARCHING logically resume with the next set of device codes immediately after the current device that you are testing/trying...???

Cameron

Hosting Services by ipHouse