The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Friday December 19, 2003 at 15:16
boogman
Lurking Member
December 2003
Well well well, look who just showed up. I suggest that you review the thread [Link: remotecentral.com] for a truth-filled review of the prontong TSU3000. There is also some mention of the prontoprong in that thread too that you might find enlightening.

I find your promises of future firmware to be encouraging. Who knows, I may even consider buying a TSU3000 in the future, once (if) the problems have been worked out.

Unfortunately, I have since returned my prontong due to its overwhelming problems and poor performance. The only reason I continue to lurk on this forum is to follow up on any questions that some people may have with regards to my postings. After all, I don't want to be considered a troll artist that puts up a posting and never comes back to the conversation.

However, my suggestion for this posting is this:
Please update your website. Specifically, the specifications of the TSU3000 found at [Link: pronto.philips.com] where you indicate, "Typical battery life: 4 months".

This is a blatant lie and many court judges would view this as false advertising worthy of swift and appropriate penalties.

Thank you for your time,
Boogman.

Hosting Services by ipHouse