The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday April 20, 2005 at 18:52
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
I had this problem with both the TSU3000 and TSU7000 using earlier versions of the firmware and editors for each. I would save a file with the editor and find after saving that a large number of buttons had action lists for other buttons on them.

It was happening so frequently for a time there that I not only continued to make sure I saved my pcf file using a new file name each time, but I also did not spend too much time working in the editor without saving and confirming as to not lose my work and have to start all over again.

Those days are long gone several firmware/editor upgrades later. I concur with Peter. Make certain you are running the latest firmware and using the latest editor for starters. A change / removal of something on your system page can certainly screw things up as well. I don't even use the system page. I still have to leave the battery icon there or my pcf won't save properly. I have not tried removing it since I started using the most recent editor however. I figure it is best to leave well enough alone.

-Lowpro

This message was edited by Lowpro on 04/20/05 19:01 ET.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse