Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Wednesday October 13, 2004 at 19:04
Gannon
Lurking Member
December 2002
Dave,

Has the Wizz.it 9 software been released yet?

I left you a voice mail, but don't assume that you'll be able to call.

I've got a client who just ordered a 9500 from a local dealer. I'm his programming guy, and I'd LOVE to get my hands on the software before I see the remote.

I cannot afford to have another learning experience like the last one you dealt me!

I wasted nearly a week in a very high-profile guy's house here in Detroit after the same dealer turned me onto this fellow's need for a 'touch-screen' programmer.

I quoted him three days on three 5200s...and got seriously toasted when it simply took me that time to get the software working on my laptop...and then get relatively proficient with it. I knew it would be trouble when the dealer simply said, "they have a new model now." I should have stopped the clock right then and gotten everything working in my office. I stupidly did everything at the client's home, and looked like an idiot for the duration until I was able to get them working.

The nearly two weeks it took to finish was mostly my fault, but now I know to allow more time for the downloads. He is happy now, except his Master Bedroom 5400 needed a reset yesterday.

Cheers,
John
John J. Gannon
Gadfly and Rogue Philosopher

Hosting Services by ipHouse