The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday February 2, 2006 at 12:05
jmalsa
Long Time Member
September 2005
Well I am far from an expert but feel I have a good understanding of the pronto ng and have got it to do many things for my whole house setup. As for the power on function for your equipment a second page might not be needed if you just use the remote in one room. My setup is for any room in my house so my home page is pick a room than the next page is a device page for what devices are in that room. If yours are in one room your home page would just be a page to choose which activity you wanted to do say watch dvd or watch dss. That button would be a macro to turn on the tv,reciver and dvd player and then to jump to a control page for that device. On the control page I have an all off function for when I am done or on top I have icons for other devices I would like to switch to if not completley done. These icons are macros to shut off only the device I was using and switch tv to right input and turn on new device but leave the devices that still need to be used on also. Hopes this helps and maybe one of the experts might also have a better way to help you. I really like the prontos for how they can be customized for anybody's personal preferences. I have a couple of Tsu7000 models and really like them.

Hosting Services by ipHouse