The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday January 23, 2006 at 21:31
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
When I first read your post, I was thinking of responding that you should wait for it to come out in paperback. You deserve to sit staring at your remote until it does.

Then I wrote all the rest of this:

Wow, do you need an attitude adjustment.

On January 19, 2006 at 21:42, suppafreak said...
Just so you know. I just caved in and purchased
it.

You didn't cave in, although you feel like you did. You did the right thing, and I am sorry if you feel bad about it. I am glad for you that nobody offered to share it with you, because you would then be trusting a person who is willing to screw someone for $12.50 -- and you would be having a relationship with that person by buying from them! Now, isn't that JUST the kind of friend you want to have?

Here's an idea for you to ponder: quit using this site until you feel WONDERFUL about spending $25 on that manual. Then continue not to use the site until you are ready to contribute something to its upkeep. And because you have identified that you have an issue with money, THAT is what you should contribute.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse