The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday February 24, 2007 at 09:13
Michael Taff
Lurking Member
January 2005
On Saturday October 21, 2006 at 4:47 PM made Post 1 - UPDATE & RESOLUTION - After countless hours reloading drivers, & working with Microsoft Software Support, it was determined that my Windows XP PROFESSIONAL operating system was corrupted possibly by another program and or driver, reloading, deleting, installing all hardware did no good, got myself another Hard Drive and reloaded operation system from orignal restore CD's, Pronto Remote working fine. Still in the process of restoring all data and programs to new Hard Drive, using old H/D as reference, Please be aware that duplicate and or bad drivers or unsupport software(drivers) can cause permanent damage to your operating system, My brand new Sony laptop VGN-AR290G had to restore entire system due to Duplicate (SIIG) Texas Instrument Ieee1394 800 firewire express card which affected original driver for sony bulit in 4 pin i-link, I am sending this Thread in the hope that it may help other individuals with simular problems accessing not only their remotes but other devices to, with so many companies with new hardware and or software that can affect and or damage and corrupt your computers operating system. Good Luck and thank you to the people who answered my original problem for your help and support

Hosting Services by ipHouse