Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday July 7, 2007 at 07:24
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
For the Zenega use Streamzap.irp and set
Device=34
There are only 128 commands, rather than the usual 256.

Streamzap includes something called a "toggle bit" that usually stops the device from accepting the same learned command twice in a row. That is most likely to be a problem in tasks such as tuning channel 11. Have you had trouble with that?

Streamzap.irp has a line
Define T=
setting the toggle bit to 0 or 1.
You can use that to create two sets of signals. For ordinary use, either set will work. But when you need the same signal twice in a row, you may need one from one set and the next from the other set. That is easy when you are building macros, but much harder for ordinary button presses. There are some complicated work arounds. But for discrete codes (if they exist) it shouldn't be a problem at all, and I don't yet even know whether your device even has the underlying problem.

For the Thomson, I don't know a way to look at the Hex in the database. But the database is licensed from UEI and each PENG setup code number is 27 more than the corresponding UEI setup code number. So your SAT/1073 is UEI SAT/1046, which I was able to look up in a speadsheet from a different remote.

For that use the thomsom.irp file and set
Device=34
There are only 64 signals instead of the usual 256.

Thomson protocol also has a toggle bit. I see I left the
Define T=0
line out of the released copy of thomson.irp by mistake. If you need to create two sets you can add that line and change it to 1 for the other set.

Last edited by johnsfine on July 7, 2007 07:33.

Hosting Services by ipHouse