The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Wednesday June 23, 2004 at 20:47
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
For my pcf I have 16 DVD cover images per full page. So far I have 940 individual DVD covers in the remote, including the navigation pages and such for the rest of my profile. Keep in mind too that 59 of those 940 DVD cover images are full page spreads, one for each individual disc included in all 9 Seasons of the X-Files. I will be out of room soon for the small DVD cover images unfortunately which means I will have to hack one season of the X-Files submenus replacing it with the small DVD covers on the X letter page instead. I may end up having to hack an additional seasons worth of submenus as well before the year is out. This will definately give me plenty of room to add the additional 260 DVD cover images as I eventually fill my 3rd changer to full capacity.

Once we have use of the full 32 megs in the remote not only will I have room for all 1200 DVD cover images on the main browsing pages, but can also include the 59 X-Files Submenu pages in full color, as well as adding other submenus for other DVD box sets. I'd say there is certainly plenty of wiggle room to work with at this point to make things work. When we do get that full 32 megs the gloves are finally coming off however. :-) Heck, at that point I might even get another changer for my music cd's and load those up in my Pronto as well.

-Lowpro

This message was edited by Lowpro on 06/23/04 20:55.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse