Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 301 made on Thursday November 29, 2007 at 03:23
kinchralph
Lurking Member
June 2003
Hi,
Its been a while since I've visited Remote Central, not to mind reading these posts, but if anyone could help me with my troubled TSU7000 issue I would be very grateful.

I have this unit now well over two years, best unit I ever purchased. The problem I have is on Sunday last I start to watch the last few episodes of Jericho Season 1. I reached for the remote to turn down the volume of my amp. I pressed the - volume button a few time, seem to work fine volume decreased, then the screen / back light froze. Pressed another few buttons nothing happened. Ok I said maybe the unit crashed and just needs to be reset. I left it and continued to watch the final episodes of Jericho and when this is finished I'll whip off the back cover and depress the reset. When I returned to the unit I found that the screen was completely blank, tilted it to see if the back light would come on.. nothing. I removed the back cover and pressed the reset thinking that this would solve the problem... still nothing. I remove the battery and pressed the reset button replaced the battery and still nothing... At the moment its sitting in my PC room with battery removed not working. I'm, as all AV freaks seriously gutted at the loss of such a centrally used item. If any one has had a similar experience and has solved this problem. I would be in your debt if you could share your wisdom....... I've never dropped the unit, no liquids have been spilt on it, I haven't connected it to the PC in over six mouths. its been treated with the respect it deserves. I'm now back to the 15 remotes on the table.... Please please send me your advice.....

Hosting Services by ipHouse