The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 124 made on Tuesday September 20, 2005 at 18:08
Eric Snow
Lurking Member
September 2005
Well, I finally received a reply from Erik Gybels on September 16 saying that they had analysed the touchscreen problem and that they're working on a solution for all of us. That's just swell!!!!! It seems to me that they already have a solution, if only for a select few. What am I, made of chopped liver!!! Here's my reply to Mr. Gybel's reply to my e-mail:

Dear Mr. Gybels,

Thank you for your response to my follow-up. I have one more question. Why are others getting replacement remotes for units that are out of warranty? A post to the remotecentral.com forum thread regarding the touchscreen issues, from "bmduke" dated September 16 states that he's received an offer of an exchange. This seems to have happened for several people, but not me... Can you offer some insight into why this would be the case??

It's gone beyond the point of simply being disappointed with a product, I'm starting to feel personally offended by what seems to be uneven and selective customer service. It seems that some get new ones, and some get the shaft. I sincerely doubt that I'm the only one on remotecentral.com who feels this way.

Thank you in advance for your attention in this matter.

Hosting Services by ipHouse