The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Saturday June 18, 2005 at 11:23
Ted K
Long Time Member
August 2002
I have to say, some of this doesn't make sense. I've been using my pronto for 2 years running FW version 2.3.9 as version 3.1.15 was causing me more headaches than help. All of a sudden, the screen stops working. Now, I flashed the remote and redownloaded FW version 2.3.9, and get this calibration error. I did accidently download 3.1.15 first, and got the calibration errors, but now that I've reverted to the older version, nothing works. This doesn't make sense that all of a sudden everyones is crapping out, old or new. If there was a design flaw, you'd think we would have all had problems sooner than this, and they all would not crap out at the same time, meaning new ones out of the box as well as old ones that were tried and true. I have had NO PROBLEMS to date. I've invested 80 hours or more on my config and am totally tied into one remote rather than the 9 I would have to use. Some of my components I've never even taken the remotes out of the box. While I would not be thrilled with having to buy a new pronto, I certainly am concerned that people are finding this problem with the new ones also....

Hosting Services by ipHouse