The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 28, 2003 at 17:57
Zephyr007
Long Time Member
October 2002
I attended a TSU-3000 and TSi-6400 class today and aquired a copy of the iPronto Edit software.

First off I must say that it seems to me that the iPronto has a fair ammount development time ahead of it still. I would be quite suprised to see this product release in March as they stated today. Maybe they are much farther ahead than the sample we were shown.

There design of the iPronto is such that they must be planning many many "software/firmware" upgrades. For instance the stereo speakers. In it's current form it can not play any type of imported audio files only the intro song and the various click and beeps for button presses. Then there is the microphone, as of right now it is inactive.

Some other issues should easily be fixed in the updated iPronto edit software versions. For instance the hard button commands are global right now not page/device specific.

Many people brought up the charging station issue, so you may even see some hardware changes before it is released. At the very least a new battery cover that would have contacts for a future charging station.

More Later.....

P.S. Daniel I would be glad to rip a copy of the disc and send it to you if you would like.
Derek Trulious
VP
www.dallasextreme.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse