The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 6, 2003 at 03:27
GregoriusM
RC Consultant
December 1999
Daniel mentioned somewhere that the screen size looked like it was about 6.5", I assumed he meant on the diagonal.

With my PC screen set to 1152 x 864, if I go here, the iPronto remote control panel shown looks to be approx. 1/4 the size of a 6.5" screen, which would be a 1/4 panel that the iPronto uses.

I know you can expand each panel to full screen, but why have a 1/4 panel view if each view is too small.

Okay, I can see having a small view of an outdoor camera, or a camera in your babies room would be cool in one corner, but isn't this primarily a remote control and web browser?

It seems to me that the screen needs to be a whole lot bigger than this to be able to us the browser while leaving the remote control panel on-screen.

Personally, I would like them to change the ability to have a half-screen, divided either vertically or horizontally.

If you have your screen res. set the same as mine, try pushing the buttons on screen and see if you can do it with you finger. I'm thinking the stylus will be almost a necessity to use the iPronto.

IMHO.

Daniel: Has this been your impression?

... Greg
When ignorance is bliss, ‘tis folly to be wise.

Hosting Services by ipHouse